In order to use our online booking system you will need to go to Reception to obtain a user name and password.
Once you have got these details you simply click the link below and enter your details. The first time you use the system you will be asked to change your password for security reasons (you will not be able to use your name as your password). You need to keep this password and user name safe.
- We would ask that you clearly mark the items you require on the right hand side of your last prescription.
- Alternatively you may register for online services and order via the link at the top of this page.
- Requests may also be made via email at SHECCG.SharrowLaneMC@nhs.net
Please include your name, date of birth, address and medication required.
(Please note that this is just like sending a normal email and is not secure. Please use one of our other methods for requesting a repeat prescription if you have an issue with this.)
- Telephone requests are available from the 2nd of December by calling 0114 2493458 between 10am and 1pm and 3pm and 5pm
- Medication requests will not be accepted by the pharmacy
Please allow at least 48 hours before collection.
Deliveries by the pharmacies for the housebound can be provided by arrangement, please contact your local pharmacy.
Please contact reception for further options for ordering repeat prescriptions.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.