Covid-19 vaccination program rollout
- The first vaccination clinic will be from 6th January 2021.
- The Vaccination Centre will be at Mathews Practice, 22 Asline Road, Sheffield, S2 4UJ
- We are beginning by inviting the most vulnerable first, starting with those aged 80 or more then cascading down the age and at risk groups.
- Booking will be done for invited patients via text message link, via the surgery or via a call team at the Mathews Practice.
- The vaccines are safe.
- The vaccines are effective.
- Vaccination is the essential step in halting the spread of COVID19 and the disease, death and social isolation it causes.
- We endorse the delayed administration of the second vaccine as being the best way to deliver a high level of immunisation to COVID19 to more of the most vulnerable, soonest.
- All those vaccinated will receive a second dose to complete the course.
For the latest information from Sheffield City council regarding Tier 3 rules and restrictions please click the link below
Welcome to Sharrow Lane Medical Centre
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Requests for medication will not be accepted by pharmacies. Medication requests can be made via a dedicated telephone line at the surgery
Please call 0114 2493458 between 10am and 1pm or
between 3pm and 5pm
Medication requests are also accepted in person via reception or using online access (log-ins and passwords provided by reception on receipt of proof of ID)